Get clean, contaminant-free air.
FailSafe Air Safety Systems make a series of air purification and decontamination machines that can reduce the spread of airborne pathogens.
Our devices capture, contain, and neutralize airborne contaminants and prevent contamination of filters from pathogen growth.
Each machine uses an array of proven technologies in a patented process that trap pathogens as small as viruses, and bacteria as large as fungi.
Protect against surface contamination
FailSafe Air Safety Systems’ machines allow the user to decontaminate the environment, from airborne and surface resident particles. A user-activated, high level ozone bath is produced, purifying the air and decontaminating surfaces.
While bleach or other traditional decontamination methods are effective, they can cause damage and often cannot access all surfaces—such as ceiling tiles and window joints.
The use of ozone minimizes damage to surfaces without compromising performance.
Why do our clients choose FailSafe Air Safety Systems?
- To protect the health of medical staff members
- To help prevent the spread of viruses
- To help contain infectious outbreaks
- To decontaminate surface, resident and airborne pathogens
- To provide safe and clean environment for office personnel
- To decontaminate commercial and residential space
- As another line of defense for future outbreaks and pandemics
With over 17 years of experience in air purification and decontamination, FailSafe has provided countless industrial, commercial, manufacturing, government and health care organizations with air purification and decontamination solutions worldwide.
Our technology integrates the use of HEPA filtration, ultraviolet light and ozone in a cost effective, portable machine, sitting at less than half the weight of its leading competitor. Through this compact and innovative design, we provide an easy to use and portable solution to your organization’s air purification needs.
We have integrated three proven air purification technologies into our products’ design:
High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filtration:
- Traps airborne pathogens in a complex web of fibers
- Exceeds US EPA standards for asbestos, lead paint, and pesticides
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation:
- Disinfects by using UVC light to kill microorganisms and pathogens
- Remotely activate a high-level ozone bath to deodorize and decontaminate the surrounding environment